We have had tons of events going on recently, our fire department has lots of summer events, and that keeps the DH busy. If I'm lucky I will get to have my first real conversation with him tonight- it's been since about Tuesday. I'm glad he's active in the department, but it gets to a point where I miss him, need a break from being a temporary single mom, and at the same time jealous that he gets to spend the weekend with our friends.
Our house is on the market- another scary thing, but needed. We signed a purchase agreement for 5 acres just outside of town, and it already has a 30x40 foot shed for the DH to play in. We can handle both payments, so not a super rush to sell our current home, but once we sell, we can build. (Sigh) Closing will be the end of November, so we have time yet to get everything in line.
Boys are sleeping, so time to sew!
Absolutely love the red trip around the world quilt, just had to comment. I have been wanting to make one of these for so long. Bernie
ReplyDelete